Pages

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Not yet

Well, the good news is that my neck is healing and I won't need the plate.

Three more weeks till I can get the Halo brace off, then I have to wear a Philadelphia collar and do rehab before I can drive.

Wiped out my contractor unemployment savings and in debt to my father so I could keep the house in the settlement. (Totally fair settlement). Can't live in my own house, have to live with my parents at 41, can't drive, dependent on them to get everything. Unemployed, had a job prospect but may not be able to interview. Three more weeks before the holes in my head can start healing so I can WASH MY GREASY DISGUSTING HAIR.

Fuck.

UPDATE: Nice to get that off my chest. Maybe sometimes complaining really does make something better.

No comments:

Post a Comment