Pages

Monday, August 23, 2010

Cunnilingus: Don't Be Shy

One of the more valuable features of talking about sex on the web, I think, is that you can become less embarrassed to ask for what you want because you find out there are people who'd love to do it for you. In that spirit I'd like to go over what I said in a comment I left at Quizzical Pussy's when she explained that she had a difficult time feeling comfortable receiving cunnilingus.

Not every man likes cunnilingus, but some men, like me, absolutely love it; when I had a partner I did it a lot, despite mostly no reciprocation. It's really one of my favorite things to do. I don't ask for washing first, still less for shaving or douching. To me, there is nothing as hot as a faceful of a woman's scent; it gets me harder than anything else. Sometimes I've felt on the verge of orgasm while doing it. Cunnilingus feels more intimately giving than anything else I can do. I love the opportunity to totally concentrate and focus on my partner. I love the opportunity to explore her with my mouth, and that never gets old no matter how many times I've done that with the same partner. I make little "mmm" noises as I lick so she knows I love it. I love to go slow to draw the experience out, and I love to go fast and hard to get her off. I love to hold her and lick slowly and gently in the afterglow. Often if I'm not going out in public, I won't wash my face so I can keep her scent.

True, not every man likes it, and of the ones that do not all of them like it as much as I, but some men enjoy it enormously, sometimes more than almost anything else.

2 comments:

  1. I don't reliably orgasm from cunnilingus (maybe if I got more practice...) but I still love the intimacy of it and the times that it "got me there" produced incredibly intense orgasms.

    I think every sexually active person has one or two moments where someone really, really impressed them in bed. One of mine was when my partner went down on me until I orgasmed and then didn't immediately pull back. That one little extra kiss reassured me that he liked being down there and wasn't just doing it out of obligation.

    I think the reason oral is hit-or-miss with me is that I feel like I'm imposing...I can't really get into it because I'm certain my partner is thinking "aww goddammit hurry up my neck hurts." So it's reassuring to know that some guys really do like it.

    Also, it feels really weird to be reading this post at work. I'm having very...incongruous feelings right now. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't really get into it because I'm certain my partner is thinking "aww goddammit hurry up my neck hurts." So it's reassuring to know that some guys really do like it.

    That's just what I was hoping for when I wrote it; I want women to know that some guys really do like it, so they won't be afraid or hesitant to let us do it with them. :D It seems kind of a perfect male-submissive activity.

    I have a ton of experience with one woman and almost none with anyone else, but what worked for her was to stop licking and just press hard with my tongue while her hips were bucking with the orgasm, following the movements of her hips with my head by holding onto them with my hands, and then ease off and very gently kiss and lick her outer lips after the main orgasm was over and her hips settled down. She didn't enjoy actual clitoral contact during the aftershocks, but did enjoy that the intimate kissing continued, and I think she enjoyed that I cleaned up most of her orgasm that way.

    ReplyDelete