Pages

Friday, August 6, 2010

Absence of Mind

A friend of mine came over to cut my hair today. It's really easy to cut because I wear it in a ponytail; just cut the bottom off straight and you're done. We were chatting afterwards and during a long and pleasant chat I got a call from my mother wondering why I wasn't at the important family party that was taking place right then, an hour and a half away. Urg, and I thought about that a dozen times this week.

However, correct me once about insect's breathing apparatus being "spiracles" not "spicules" and I'll never make that mistake again. My mind works interestingly but very inconveniently.

My formerly impeccable spelling has been falling off though. I think I'm reading too much on the internet and not enough Tolkien and Lovecraft and C.S. Lewis.

No comments:

Post a Comment