Pages

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Ingve

It's always fun when friends give you a nickname for something they see as unusual about you. My asexual massage headspace was given a name years ago, Ingve.

I was a little worried doing a full-body workup (on Sparkly Girl) for the first time in years, because I did not have the foot fetish before. I thought foot massage might present a problem, but no, Ingve does not have a foot fetish. I shouldn't have been worried; Ingve never saw hips, buttocks, upper thighs, or the pectoral at the top of the boob as sexy either.

It's kind of a total focus that I don't really do in that many other circumstances. Feeling what you need to relax and work the knots out and imagining how I can supply it completely excludes other considerations. It's an asexual headspace but an affectionate one.

No comments:

Post a Comment