Pages

Monday, December 20, 2010

Dash Berlin - Till The Sky Falls Down

Almost exactly the same tune as the Dash Berlin "You Never Said" I linked before. No wonder I couldn't keep these straight.



Coming across it again, I remember how the lyrics spoke to me; before she actually left.

It's been so long since I have touched you
I can't remember how it feels
To have your loving arms around me
This is the pain that never heals
....
I'll be waiting
Till the sky falls down
Till you come around, baby
....
All I need is one good answer
To understand why you are gone
Everything reminds me of you
Without you I can't go on


Now, of course, I have to stop waiting and go on. But without easing my way through hate and rejection. It's not that I don't feel it, it's that I must fight it.

No comments:

Post a Comment