Pages

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Or is it giving up?

After actually writing it down in the Turning Asexual? post, it brings up clearly that the idea that female sexuality is of infinite value and male sexuality is of negative value is an attitude imposed by outside propaganda that I don't actually believe. I have to live in a culture that acts that way, and I may still not participate under this culture for that reason, but I shall not knuckle under and believe it myself. I am worth as much as a woman in every way.

2 comments:

  1. Don't give up. You deserve to be desired just as much as a woman does. don't kill your desire, please. My relationship with my wife has tempted me to kill my desire, but to do so would be to kill my heart. And living without heart isn't living. You deserve to be enjoyed and pursued. God longs for those things and we are made in His image :)

    ReplyDelete